We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. As a personal banker, you will deliver exceptional customer experience, build relationships, and help consumer and small business customers succeed financially. You will engage customers in conversation and ask questions to understand what’s most important to them to allow you to provide product, service and digital options that align with their needs and help make banking easier for them.
- Building relationships with customers through outreach and follow up, asking questions and learning about their financial needs
- Knowledge of bank products and services and connecting those to customers needs
- Opening new accounts, completing service requests, and submitting credit applications
- Helping to resolve customer concerns and escalating issues as needed
- Serving as a risk leader and following policies and procedures
- Customer Service (2 years of experience is required)
- Personal Banking (1 year of experience is required)
- attention to detail
- account management
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.