This Senior GL Accountant opportunity is helping a fast growing publicly traded company with their general ledger and is a key member of the US Accounting team. This role is responsible for review of certain balance sheet accounts and preparation of journal entries and account reconciliations in accordance with US GAAP, fixed asset management, Blackline system administration and assisting with quarterly and annual reviews/audit and other GL activities or projects as assigned.
- Responsible for daily cash reconciliations.
- Collect accounting data to prepare and support journal entries.
- Reconcile certain balance sheet accounts
- Responsible for Fixed Asset accounting and asset tracking including managing CIP project tracking and capitalization, reconciling accounts, managing process for annual fixed asset physicals and preparing fixed asset rollforward schedules.
- Assist with annual review of control documentation and assure internal controls are operating effectively
- Prepare commentary for certain balance accounts on the Quarterly Flux analysis.
- Prepare training documents and train global accounting team on specific areas.
- Administer the Blackline account reconciliation platform.
- Support GL group documentation requirements and ensure compliance with policies and procedures and SOX controls.
- Support audit requests, working with external auditors.
- GAAP Compliance (3 years of experience is required)
- Fixed Asset Accounting (3 years of experience is required)
- Accounting (5 years of experience is required)
- SAP experience (3 years of experience is required)
- CPA License
- Public Company Experience (2 years of experience is required)
- Bachelors Degree
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.