Our large banking client is seeking a loan professional to join their lending services team specifically around construction and commercial loans. This is an excellent opportunity to gain an in-depth knowledge of lending operations. You do NOT need to have previous commercial lending experience as long as you do have a lending background within either residential, consumer, mortgage or auto loans and have an eagerness to learn the commercial/construction loan side!
- Perform daily functions, which include but not limited to the securities loan approval process, construction draws, collateral bookings, taxes and insurance monitoring, and escrow activities.
- Respond to external and internal client requests accurately and in a timely manner via the team’s shared inbox and phone line.
- Balance financial transactions and reconcile discrepancies.
- Ensures compliance with operational policies and procedures to minimize risk exposure. Monitors and audits existing processes and portfolio exceptions related to risk management issues.
- Be a support in participating and facilitating team projects.
- Participate in the development of policies and/or procedures.
- Perform quality control reviews.
- Verbal Communication
- Analytical Thinking
- Loan processing
- Loan underwriting
- Loan origination
- Bachelors Degree
- Lending Services experience (4 years of experience is required)
- Microsoft Office (3 years of experience is required)
- Loan Software experience (2 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 4 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.