Are you a dedicated, resourceful, reliable administrative medical professional capable of keeping the referral department organized? If so, we are looking for a top notch referral coordinator to work in a fast paced medical office to handle referrals and authorizations. This ideal candidate will be delivering exceptional service to patients in a primary health care clinic in Los Angeles. Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K along with other perks included
Randstad is seeking for a Referral Coordinator to coordinate the delivery of health services to patients in a medical office setting. The ideal candidate will provide administrative support to medical providers and team. Also, will be responsible in discharging patients after visits and arrange follow up appointments and process referals and authorizations.
- Have experience with processing referrals for Medi-Cal, Medicare and Managed Care
- Ability to request authorizations using the web portal and any other programs
- Extensive tracking and follow up
- Ability to speak and communicate in English and Spanish
- Medical terminology is a must
- Ability to prioritize and multi task assignments and complete by due dates
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- Scheduling Appointments
- Referrals and Authorizations (2 years of experience is required)
- Front Desk Coordination
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.