As part of the Medical Assistant Team, your contributions are vital for the well being of our patients. If you want great benefits and a fun work environment while making a positive impact in your community, we invite you to connect with us. Our valued client is seeking an experienced Medical Assistant to join their growing team! The ideal candidate has pediatric Medical Assistant experience and has performed all back-office duties such as triaging patients, taking vitals, communicating with physicians, blood drawing, administering vaccines, running tests and charting. If you are seeking a Direct Hire salaried role with full benefits in Plano, please apply to this job posting and email your resume to email@example.com
Position: Medical Assistant (DH)
Pay: $15-$18/hr with benefits
Location: 6130 W Parker Rd Suite 410, Plano, Tx 75093
Shift: 8:30am-5:30pm M-F
- Must have pediatric experience and can work well with kids
- Will be performing all back office duties such as triaging patients, taking vitals, communicating with physicians, charting, blood drawing, administering vaccines, running tests, etc.
- Medical Assistant (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Pediatrics (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Blood draws
- Administering vaccines (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.