A valued client in Cranberry Township, PA is seeking to hire five new team members to join their growing team! This is a temporary to permanent opportunity with pay incentives and a desirable work culture. The ideal candidate will be dependable, team-oriented and eager to establish a career path and longevity with this company. Medical device assembly experience is highly preferred and can warrant a higher pay rate. The client is also open to training inexperienced workers. Schedule: Work 4 days/wk, Mon-Thurs. 6 AM-4:30 PM **This position is in-office, working with a team, sitting and putting together medical devices in an assembly line. Our client is actively interviewing. If you are qualified and interested in this role, please apply to this job posting and send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Medical Assembly Associate; Work Schedule: Working 4 days/wk - 10-hour shifts, Monday thru Thursday 6:00am - 4:30 pm
The Manufacturing Associate performs basic assembly tasks and product packaging and follows established processes and quality standards.
- Performs tasks per assembly processes and specifications with minimal direction from Supervisor or Lead
- Tests products as required per procedures with direction from Engineers/Lead and identifies and recognizes and reacts to defects and non-conforming product
- Maintains accurate records and documetation related to product/process collection and quality requirements and supports quality control inspection
- Adheres to safety standards and environmental practices and procedures
- Understands and follow procedures related to material handling such as lot control, line clearance and requisition forms
- Adheres to clean room procedures including personal attire and gowning requirements
- Picker Packer
- Material Handler
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 6 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.