We are looking for a talented and competitive Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment.
An inside sales rep will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
• Answer parts line • Order processing • Executing all aspects of the sales function including order inputting • Existing account management • Relationship development • Serve as primary contact with accounts • Process purchase orders and requests for quotations • Provide customers with product and delivery information • Work closely with manufacturing personnel to meet customers’ requirements • Provide accurate information regarding availability of in-stock items • Obtain accurate information from vendors relating to shipment dates and expected date of delivery • Monitor scheduled shipment dates to ensure timely delivery and expedite as needed • Generate new and repeat sales by providing product and technical information in a timely manner • Recommend alternate products based on cost, availability or specifications • Educate customers about terminology, features and benefits of products in order to improve product related sales and customer satisfaction
- negotiation (2 years of experience is required)
- inside sales (2 years of experience is required)
- persuasive speech
- Conflict Resolution
- customer service (2 years of experience is required)
- data entry
- computer software
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.