Randstad is currently looking for an experienced Recruiter for a quick-starting opportunity located on the East Shore. This is a great opportunity for a high volume recruiter with agrcultural and / or food industry experience to assist our client with a two month project which will start immediately.
Core function of this role is managing open employment requisitions including, but not limited to:
- Creating and posting out opportunities to job boards
- Reviewing applicants to determine if qualified for opening(s)
- Conducting phone screenings and scheduling next step interview with hiring manager
- Extending offers and initiating onboarding process
- recruiting (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.