Are you an experienced office professional with a background in the legal field? Do you have skills in Data Entry and Database Research? Does the idea of working with a Government Agency excite you? If so, continue reading!
Randstad is working with a Government Agency in Midtown Phoenix to identify a small team of experienced office professionals with experience in the legal field and knowledge of database research and data entry to fill their Legal Assistant roles. The ideal candidates will have knowledge of legal concepts, terminology and documents and posess superb communication skills both verbally and in writing.
This is a long term temporary position lasting at least 1 year with the potential for extensions.
- Pay: $15.67/hr
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Location: Phoenix, AZ 85007
Randstad has benefits! Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits are available to you as an employee after your first 90 days. If this position sounds like a great fit for you, please apply today!
- Communicates with attorneys, legal support staff, members of the public and State agency personnel.
- Performs data entry in case management system to document information and conversations with callers, coworkers, supervisors
- Registers parties for hearings in proprietary system with names, phone numbers and time of call.
- Elevates higher level case inquiries and other requests to Docket Officers, Supervisors, PALJs.
- Communicates verbally and/or in writing with appropriate personnel re: case/hearing status. Responds to status of appeals calls from internal and external customers and processes requests.
- Performs research in multiple databases to respond to questions regarding status of case.
- Performs secretarial tasks such as processing mail and faxes, word processing decisions and making copies of electronic records and digital recordings.
- Data Entry (1 year of experience is required)
- Legal Support
- Microsoft Office (2 years of experience is required)
- Database Research
- Oral and Written Communication
- Customer Service
- Decision Making
- Legal Documents
- Organizational Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.