A well established, respected Minnesota Fortune 500 manufacturing company has an opportunity for an analytical, software savy, customer service centric Analyst. This contract role is currently remote through June 2020 but will move to the headquarters at some point. If you have a knack for working with large amounts of data utilizing your advanced Excel skills, we want to talk to you!
- Data mine large amounts of data from multiple sources
- Analyze pulled data for complicated business contracts
- Reconcile price variances, data variance, and term variances
- Resolve discrepancies by collaberating with inside business partners and external business partners
- Provide ad hoc financial analysis on special projects
- Perform group pricing data audits
- Adhere to government and company compliance guidelines
- Data Analytics
- Management Reporting
- Client Service
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.