We have recently partnered with a niche construction/engineering firm in Chicago to find their next Bookkeeper. Our client is looking for an individual with high energy that has attention to detail that can hit the ground running in a fast paced environment. This position will be a hybrid of on site and remote until conditions improve.
- AIA Documentation
- Processing Invoices
- Bank Reconciliations
- Light Accounts Payable Work
- Light Accounts Receivable Work
- Processing Credit Card Transactions
- QuickBooks (1 year of experience is required)
- Accounts Receivable (1 year of experience is required)
- Accounts Payable (1 year of experience is required)
- AIA Documenting (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.