Vaccination site is looking for onsite operations managers to coordinate the flow of opporations. Your job would be to constantly make the vaccination site experience more efficent. You will act as an ambassador of the company as you welcome patients and walk them through the process. You would also be responsible for a support team of 10 employees. If you thrive in fast paced enviornments requiring a lot of coodination, this may be the role for you!
- Managing about 10 people
- Makes sure staff is on time and doing what they are supposed to do
- Engages with customers while representing the company as an ambassador
- Always looking to increase efficiency by keeping people moving along through the process
- Occasionally act as the bridge between corporate if there are any product updates to which the Manager would teach the staff on new features
- Troubleshoot issues in the company's software system
- Customer Service
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.