Mandatory: BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience. 3-5+ years of experience in marketing, brand marketing, or integrated communications strategy. Expertise building forecasts and presentations. Demonstrated abilities to lead cross-functional projects and activate individuals across different disciplines and perspectives. Email and Direct Mail marketing campaign experience. Experience building and executing marketing programs for B2B. Desired Experience working with Salesforce experience working with marketing automation systems such as HubSpot, Marketo or Salesforce Marketing Cloud Experience or exposure to start up is a plus.
- Partner with Sales and Product Leads to define, build and maintain integrated marketing programs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members across numerous teams to build and sustain brand-worthy communications that reach potential customers, partners and affiliates.
- Partner on engagements with external agency partners.
- Assist in developing multi-channel programs and initiatives that communicate and demonstrate the value of Google Fiber to key commercial audiences (decision makers, business owners, property managers)
- Serve as a stakeholder in the content and creative development process, from brief development through creative concepting to execution and management across a wide variety of execution formats.
- Work with cross functional teams to establish and stand up processes and systems for email and direct mail messaging platforms
- Assist in executing marketing campaigns to drive sales results
- email marketing
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.