Randstad is currently assisting our client with their 1st shift Operations Manager opening in Chelmsford MA!This is a DIRECT HIRE OPPORTUNITY! The Operations Manager is accountable for developing and executing strategies which achieve optimum safety, quality, service, productivity, and profitability. This will require well-rounded operations management experience including a deep understanding and experience with operations tactics, lean manufacturing and continuous improvement strategies to drive results and meet budgeted targets. Requirements : -Operations Management in a manufacturing environment -Bachelors Degree -Injection Molding Experience -Lean Manufacturing, utilizing TQM, ISO and/or Six Sigma is preferred -Oversee all production activities in the facility Hours : 1st shift 7:00am-5:00pm ( Flexible Hours ) Pay : $100K-$110K Benefits : Competitive Company Package If interested please send your resume to email@example.com or call us at 978-794-1875!
- Advance initiatives that promote and sustain the safety, health, security, and welfare of all employees.
- Maintain safe, clean, food safe and environmentally compliant production operations.
- Oversee all production activities in the facility, ensuring all are conducted in accordance with Company policies, principles, procedures, values, and standards.
- Continually assess current strategies, systems, procedures, performance, capabilities, equipment, facilities, and employees for opportunities to optimize safety, quality, delivery, and cost.
- Identify areas of opportunity and lead continuous improvement teams in plant production processes.
- Results driven, analytical, self-motivated and detail oriented with the ability to logically identify alternative solutions or approaches to complex problems.
- Product Management
- Decision Making
- Materials Management
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.