This is your opportunity to be part of the largest healthcare organization in the area as a coordinator. This role offers the ideal person to start as a consultant and potentially be added to the staff in 2021! The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years experience within a healthcare setting. Apply today to begin your career!
- Coordinates the provision of ancillary services
- Order laboratory, x-ray, medical supplies and equipment for patients, and document.
- Accurately enters all ancillary services information into the Suncoast system for tracking and follow up purposes.
- Fax lab results to patient’s primary physician(s) and relay information to Team Manager and RN for follow-up; post results in lab comment in Suncoast.
- Contact patient/family via telephone to verify equipment and/or supply delivery and to introduce self and convey availability to assist patient/family.
- Arrange for patient transportation as required, and document.
- Utilize Comment and Alert sections of Suncoast Communicator to notify staff of issues/changes.
- Processes new patient admissions; existing patient discharges/transfers; and deaths.
- Handling Confidential Information
- Decision Making
- Answering Phones
- Preparing Agendas
- Patient Scheduling
- Problem Solving
- Transcribing Notes
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 9 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.