Sr. Benefits Specialist
We are seeking an experienced benefits speciaalist to fulfill a contract assignment with one of our top clients! Qualified candidates should have minimum 5 years of experience and be eager to start a new position. This is a contract assignment, with potential for extension. A Bachelor's degree is preferred.
Financial Monitoring and Reporting
- Reviews chargeback reports submitted by the Benefits Analyst to Finance for actives and inactive and identify opportunities to streamline and create efficiencies.
- Monitor cost trends on premium/fee payment reports prepared by Benefits Analyst and quarterly health care cost data provided by carriers and consultants.
- Work with the Benefits Analyst to perform quarterly benefit plan audits.
- benefits (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Claims Processing
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.