Growing healthcare company is adding to the team and looking for a Staff Accountant with some experience in preparing and posting journal entries and participating in month-end close. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door and on the path to unlimited career growth! This role is 100% virtual, WFH now but intends to return to the office in the future and requires availability in the Jacksonville, FL area.
- Account analysis & reconciliations and bank reconciliations
- Prepare & post journal entries and calculate and post accrued payroll
- Calculate and post accrued revenue and expense journal entries
- Assist with audit-related inquiries and misc. accounting projects & duties, as needed
- Participate in month/quarter/year-end close to ensure financials are complete, accurate and reported in a timely manner
- journal entries (1 year of experience is required)
- pivot tables (1 year of experience is required)
- bank reconciliations (1 year of experience is required)
- account reconciliations (1 year of experience is required)
- month-close (1 year of experience is preferred)
- US GAAP (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.