Does the idea of an open, challenging and collaborative environment put a smile on your face? We are currently recruiting for a Business Development Coordinator for a major contstruction equipment manufsacturer. The Business Development Coordinator identifies, develops, and secrures new business opportunities by generating leads and sales, maintaining client relationships, and coordinating promotional activities.
- Coordinating set up of new dealers and national accounts.
- Conducting market research to identify new business development opportunities.
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with customers via email, phone, and in-person.
- Coordinating and arranging client events, meetings, appointments, and conferences.
- Assisting with the preparation of presentations and pitches for prospective clients.
- Writing and distributing agendas, proposals, cost estimates, and briefing documents for internal and external meetings.
- Creating and maintaining client databases and mail lists.
- Assisting in tracking submitted proposals and providing feedback to management.
- Providing effect administrative support.
- Communicate with national account customers regarding deliveries
- Communicate with dealers regarding national account ship ins and delivery reports for warranty registration
- Creating Presentations
- Generating Sales Leads
- Managing Client Accounts
- Client Support
- Years of experience: 4 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.