If you are looking to partner with an organization that is as committed to advancing your career goals as it is to providing superior medical care, we invite you to review our open positions today! The Medical Secretary will perform secretarial duties utilizing specific knowledge of medical terminology and hospital, clinic, or laboratory procedures. Duties include scheduling appointments, billing patients, and compiling and recording medical charts, reports, and correspondence.
• Greet patients and visitors promptly. Respect their confidentiality and privacy and communicate with them in a courteous and respectful manner. Orient patients to the site.
• Answer incoming calls and document as necessary in EMR. Return phone calls to patients, physician offices and other medical providers such as laboratory and other facilities.
• Confirm patient appointments.
• Prepare new patient medical record or update revisit patient information.
- Greeting Customers
- Clerical Work
- Medical Secretary Duties
- Medical Terminology
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 10 AM - 6:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.