Are you a highly organized and dedicated individual? Can you multitask while focusing on the goals to move the Team forward? Do you have 2-3 years in the law office setting? Well a local law firm that specializes in Elder Law, Probate & Trusts Administration, Estate Planning, Wills, Guardianship/Conservatorship & Guardianship of a Minor is looking for an experienced Paralegal. This job is a temp to hire postion starting by April 5th. With the opportunity to to make $18-22 depending on experience. Please submit your application today!
Paralegals and legal assistants typically do the following:
- Conduct research on relevant laws, regulations, and legal articles.
- Draft correspondence & legal documents.
- Organize and maintain documents in paper or electronic filing systems
- Gather and arrange evidence and other legal documents for attorney review in case preparation.
- Write or summarize reports to help lawyers prepare for trials.
- Get affidavits and other formal statements that may be used as evidence in court.
- Help lawyers during trials by handling exhibits, taking notes, or reviewing trial transcripts.
- Call clients, witnesses, lawyers, and outside vendors to schedule interviews, meetings, and depositions.
Some of the work can be fast-paced, and paralegals must be able to work on multiple projects under tight deadlines.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 10 hrs of overtime per week
- Organizational Skills
- Oral Communication
- Creating Presentations
- Scheduling Appointments
- Transcribing Notes
- Maintaining Calendars
- Written Communication
- Data Collection
- Microsoft Office
- Interpersonal Skills
- Legal Software
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.