Are you looking for a role in the Helath Insurance industry and have customer service call center experience and possible medical experience? If so, and you would like to get your foot in the door with a large, well-established healthcare company, check out the position details below! Potential to go permanent with the company based on performance and attendance.
- Requires a HS diploma or equivalent;1-3 years of the company's experience in an automated customer service environment; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background
- Proficient in all basic customer service functions
- Receives and places follow-up telephone calls / e-mails to answer customer questions
- Inquiries may also be on a walk-in basis
- May require deviation from standard practices and procedures with the assistance of a computerized system
- Seeks, understands and responds to the needs and expectations of internal and external customers
- Required to meet department goals and expectations
- Medical/healthcare experience preferred
- Oral Communication
- Working Independently
- Basic Computer Skills
- Data Entry
- Time Management
- Answering Phones
- Handling Confidential Information
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 6 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance:
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.