The Administrative Assistant provides general administrative support in a fast-paced office environment. The candidate should have an understanding of general office procedures, have the ability to communicate effectively, problem solve and provide general administrative support. If this sounds like you please don't hesitate to apply today!
- Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- Positive attitude along with a good sense of customer service
- Manage paper or electronic filing systems, recording information, updating paperwork, or maintaining documents, correspondence, or other material.
- Operate office equipment, such as fax machines, copiers, or phone systems and arrange for repairs when equipment malfunctions.
- Highly proficient user of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Answering Phones
- Organizational Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Administrative Duties
- Oral Communication
- Microsoft Office
- Scheduling Appointments
- Maintaining Calendars
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.