Randstad is working with a Government Agency located in Downtown Phoenix to identify a dynamic and detail oriented Administrative Assistant for a long-term remote role within the division. The ideal candidate has experience with data analysis and reporting as well as excellent administrative strengths, like meeting organization, scheduling and use of MS Office and Google Suite. *** 1 minute typing test required for this role.
This is a long-term, temporary opportunity lasting 6+ months, with potential for extensions.
- Pay Rate: $15.00/HR
- Location: Downtown Phoenix
- Hours: Monday - Friday; 8:00am - 5:00pm
Randstad offers benefits! Medical, Dental, Vision, and Paid Sick Time is available after 90 days on assignment. Do you see yourself in this challenging, remote Adminsitrative Assistant opportunity?
Apply today! You will receive an email/text invite to prescreen with our chatbot.
The ideal candidate has the ability to aid in sorting data (particularly numerical data), put together presentations, and organize meetings as well as more basic administrative tasks like calendaring and aiding with emails.
- Ability to manage calendars, provide organizational support, and perform clerical tasks for the members of the team.
- Ability to effectively schedule meetings as well as clearly communicating the intent of the meetings to all invitees.
- Skill in effectively and professionally communicating both verbally and in writing.
- Skill in using Microsoft Office Suite including Microsoft Excel.
- Preferred candidate will have a working knowledge of Google Suite as well as background with statistical data analysis.
- Position is remote. Will need to go into the office for equipment/training, then will transition to work from home.
- Administrative Assistant (2 years of experience is required)
- Data Analysis (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Meeting Organization
- Calendar Management
- Administrative Support
- Professional Communication
- Microsoft Office
- Google for Business Suite
- Web Conferencing
- Preparing Agendas
- Organizational Skills
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.