The Product Manager is responsible for working across our business to identify opportunities and drive the product’s feature set in a manner that reflects our clients’ evolving needs. The Product Manager will also assist in the end to end delivery of the Wallet solution, ensuring the client experience is seamless and any issues are handled and escalated in a timely fashion. This independent contributor will drive the agenda and oversee the work efforts of cross-functional partners as we ideate and deliver functionality enhancements. This role is suited for an individual with a deep understanding of product management discipline, a laser sharp focus on execution, and a passion for engaging with and solving client problems. The top candidate will have exposure to clients, vendors, and leaders across the firm. Responsibilities include:
• Contribute to the effort to create and maintain a multi-year product roadmap of capabilities and features
• Assist with the planning and delivery of the strategic product roadmap through collaboration with various stakeholders
• Understand and define client-use cases and how they can be addressed in an advantageous way with Wallet offering
• Maintain and update Wallet Product agenda for management meetings, as well as driving innovative ideas to evolve the agenda over time
• Build and maintain working relationships with stakeholders across different functions (e.g., Legal, Risk, Compliance Operations, Technology etc.
• Maintain internal and Client documentation
- analytics (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 4 years
- Experience level:Manager
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.