Do you have experience in administrative work? Are you knowledgeable in the accounting field? You can use both of those skills in this Accounting Clerk position. We are currently recruiting for an this opportunity at MAJOR international company. It is a fast paced environment with a team that values autonomy, personal work ethic, and integrity in your work.
- Working with other members of the accounting department to compile, analyze, and report financial data.
- Making journal or ledger entries.
- Preparing weekly, monthly, and yearly financial reports and budgets.
- Assisting with tax preparation, audits, and identifying and resolving discrepancies.
- Act as a point of contact between internal departments and accounting, serving as a liaison between accounting and external parties, including clients, suppliers, and lenders.
- Using bookkeeping software and entering information into company files or databases, ensuring that all financial records are complete and accurate.
- Ensuring that company bills are paid and debts are collected.
- Implementing and enforcing financial and inventory controls.
- Staying current on company, local, state, and federal financial regulations and policies.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 10 hrs of overtime per week
- Microsoft Excel (5 years of experience is required)
- Accounting (5 years of experience is required)
- Time Management
- Microsoft Office (5 years of experience is required)
- Math (5 years of experience is required)
- Maintaining Records (5 years of experience is required)
- Multi-tasking (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Accounts payable (5 years of experience is required)
- Good Written Communication (5 years of experience is required)
- month end entries (3 years of experience is required)
- Accounts Receivable (3 years of experience is required)
- accounts reconciliation (3 years of experience is required)
- bank reconciliation (2 years of experience is required)
- prepare check runs (3 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 9 AM - 6 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.