Are you looking for an opportunity to begin your career path?
Are you great at helping customers with a smile on your face?
Our client in Winston-Salem, NC is looking for talent with concrete customer service skills and a high learning agility. This client has endless opportunities to gain knowledge and advance your career in the Benefit Administration field. The office offers a host of amenities for you to enjoy once reopening including: a world class cafeteria with options to please every palette, a on site convenient store, and most importantly professional and friendly managers who are invested in your professional growth!
If this sounds like you, we'd like to talk to you. If your friends are also seeking an opportunity of this sort, we'd like to talk to them, too!
- Handle scheduled benefits appointments with participants or survivors
- Provide requested information, research complex questions, and document call resolutions
- Leverage acquired knowledge to deliver high-quality customer experience
- Be an advocate and provide participant and survivor benefits counseling
- Learn about benefits administration through client interactions and requirements
- Identify process improvement opportunities and work with the team to implement
- Participate in and execute varied work activities as needed to support client and team
- Resolve complex issues within the retirement and death processes
- Leverage advanced skills to deliver training for entry-level roles
- Active Listening
- Typing Skills
- Customer Service
- Basic Computer Skills
- Telephone Etiquette
- Call Center Support
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 8 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.