A client of ours located in Ossining, NY is looking to hire a Human Resources Generalist. This company is the leader in highly engineered carbon graphite providing solutions with severe service lubrication. This company offers a generous compensation package, which includes:Health Insurance, Vision, Dental, 401k, Vacation & sick/personal days, and Life insurance. Spanish speaking knowlege is a must. The ideal candidate will be hands on and be open to wearing many hats! You will also be assisting with recruiting, onboarding and offboarding. Please take a look at the job description below and let me know if you would be interested in setting up a brief phone call to discuss. Responsibilities
- Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all organization personnel; assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains the employee handbook and the policies and procedures manual.
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Performs benefits administration, including claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment and communicating benefits information to employees.
- Maintains affirmative action program; files EEO-1 report annually; and maintains other records, reports and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, conducts new-employee orientations, writes and places advertisements.
- Spanish speaking a MUST
- Handling Confidential Information
- Human Resources
- Microsoft Office
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.