Are you looking for the next steps in your HR career? Take that first one by applying to be an HR Assistant. If you have a positive, professional demeanor and understand the importance of TEAMWORK, this opportunity is perfect for you! The ideal candidate has previous experience in HR or experience in a related position.
- Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation.
- Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records.
- Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
- Provides secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information.
- Answers the telephone, relays messages, and maintains equipment and supplies
- Ability to walk through benefits enrollment
- Conflict Resolution
- Oral Communication
- Handling Confidential Information
- Interpersonal Skills
- Vendor Management
- Web Conferencing
- Written Communication
- Scheduling Appointments
- Maintaining Calendars
- Adapting to Change
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.