Does the idea of an high paced, challenging and detailed oriented environment put a smile on your face? A major company is looking for a billing and collections specialist to join the team. The billing and collections specialist will initiate billing claims, actively process all denials, and ensure follow up on collection efforts to ensure timely reimbursement for services provided. If this position is a good fit for you please schedule an interview ASAP!
· Registration of patients, insurance verification, HCPCS coding and ICD-10 coding
· Verifies all insurance orders for accuracy and completeness
· Review clinical documentation to ensure compliance with Payers guidelines
· Ability to apply correct modifiers and HCPCS to claims
· Transmit/submit claims (paper or electronic) to insurance payers for reimbursement
· Resolve insurance problems and patient issues that may have resulted from incorrect or incomplete information
· Call insurance companies regarding any discrepancy in payments if necessary
· Maintain supporting chronological notes that detail actions taken to resolve outstanding account balances
· Maintain patient demographic information and data collection systems, including all billing/collection reports, queues, or diversions while remaining in accordance with payer and company policy guidelines
· Contact clinicians and facilities needed to expedite claims processing
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.