A client of ours in the manufacturing industry located in Georgetown, KY is seeking an HR Assistant to join thier team. This position provides support to employees, leadership, functional departments, and external vendors for payroll, recruiting, and benefits administration. This position is a full-time permanent opportunity offering a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Responsible for recruitment, interviews and onboarding process
- Assist in coordinating HR projects such as company events
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions
- Conducts benefits enrollment for new employees
- Conducts audits of various payroll, benefits or other HR programs and recommends any corrective action
- Assists HR Management with various research projects and/or special projects
- Makes photocopies, faxes documents and performs other clerical functions
- Files papers and documents into appropriate employee files
- Prepares new employee files
- Human Resources
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.