Are you a go-getter with a great can-do attitude? We are currently looking for a Loan Support Assistant for our Banking client. The ideal profile is a multi-tasker who thrives in a fast paced environment and can adapt when necessary. Engaged and enthusiastic individuals who are looking to work in the Banking industry are encouraged to apply today! *Applicants must reside in MA, NH, RI, or CT*
- Partnering with the processing team on special documents and projects as it relates to Loan/Mortgage Processing
- Write/send emails, pull documents, etc.
- Quality control of filing and scanning documents
- Other duties as assigned by the manager
Helpful to have:
- Professional experience particularly in an office setting or customer-facing role
- Experience with Microsoft suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented and the ability to multitask
- Verbal Communication
- Written Communication
- Analytical Thinking
- Administrative Duties
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.