Do you have solid marketing and project management experience and are seeking an opportunity with growth potential? Do you have experience working in a marketing position in the commercial HVAC, plumbing or service industries? Then I have the opportunity for you! A commercial HVAC company located in Howard County, MD, is seeking a Marketing Specialist to join their team! The schedule would be Monday - Friday with flexibility ranging from 7 AM - 4 PM, 8 AM - 5 PM, etc. and is paying $60 - $75K annually (depending on experience). It's a really great company to work for that provides upward mobility to their hard-working, dedicated employees. If you come onboard and really show initiative, there are areas and room for growth! **This organization requires a background check and drug test for all employees.** The responsibilities of the role includes but are not limited to:
- Plan, manage and execute marketing efforts and tactical campaigns in alignment with the organization’s critical priorities. Specifically focused around the service/solutions businesses across all markets and locations.
- Communicate marketing plans to the appropriate contributors and leaders.
- Build awareness and positioning for company’s various brands.
- Manage marketing campaigns, including digital marketing; manage lead generation programs.
- Initiate and support development of collateral including, print pieces, emails, advertisements, web pages, proposals and reporting.
- Identify new opportunities within the marketplace and generate innovative ideas to promote particular brands, products or services.
- Identify, develop and evaluate marketing strategy, plans and tactics.
- Analyze the overall effectiveness of marketing methods, costs and results. Measure/report performance of marketing programs and campaigns to determine impact and optimization opportunities.
- Project Management (3 years of experience is required)
- Commercial HVAC (1 year of experience is required)
- Marketing campaigns (3 years of experience is required)
- Digital marketing
- Lead generation
- Reporting (2 years of experience is required)
- Market intelligence
- Print pieces
- Marketing emails
- Web pages
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.