Our client is a pharmaceutical company headquartered in Illinois. Dedicated to improving the health of people around the world, they are looking for a Part Time Content Writer to join their team. This is a remote position and can be based anywhere in the U.S working 15 - 20 hours per week. As a Part Time Content Writer you will be an innovative communicator providing planning and production support for communications function.
As a Part Time Content Writer Job Duties Include:
- Taking source content and generating news articles
- Utilizing templates to generate new communication deliverables
- Quality checks (content, editing, brand guidelines)
- Posting content and files on SharePoint (both Team and Communication SP sites)
- Reaching out to team members to collect content
- Helping to monitor and support the communications plan and timeline
Ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 4+ years experience working and formatting communications in PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and SharePoint (basic editing/formatting.)
- Previous experience working with Adobe Creative Suite experience (graphic design, photoshop, video editing).
- Part Time hours range from 15 - 20 hours/week
If you are interested in the Part Time Content Writer then apply for this position today.
- Content Writing
- Quality Assurance
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.