The Staff Accountant will provide accurate financial information to management by reviewing and analyzing accounting data and supporting the preparing of financial statements. Transactional accounting functions include: GL, JEs, and Bank Statements. Advanced knowledge of major accounting software programs, such as Excel, SAP, etc. are preferred. The ideal candidate will hold a Bachelors degree in Accounting and have experience within a financial services organization.
- Preparing accurate and timely financial statements
- Reconciling balance sheets and bank statements
- Maintaining financial security by following internal controls
- Building monthly income and expense reports
- Analyzing financial statements for discrepancies and other issues
- Answering accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations
- Conducting regular ledger maintenance
- Handling payroll and reimbursements
- Financial Reporting
- Journal Entries
- General Ledger
- Years of experience: 4 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.