Do you have a good attention to detail and accuracy and looking to utilize your Criminal Justice degree? Our client is seeking a Remote Records Analyst to join their growing team and make an impact on day one.
ResponsibilitiesWhat you'll do:
- Manage all custom or vendor related requests and correspondence
- Execute screening process for clients using public records (civil, criminal, etc.)
- Effectively communicate with other departments regarding results
- Follow all client specific procedures
- Perform special projects as requested
- Analytical Thinking (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:
Working hours: 9 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.