As a Business Operations Executive, you’ll be responsible for the day-to-day processing of key operational functions including the procurement of technology and services, order management, customers services and other administrative tasks. You’ll work closely with our international team (with departments such as operations, customer services, export etc) and be responsible for building and maintaining strong, trusting relationships with our vendor and distributor partners.
- Day to day procurement of all US orders – both direct and indirect
- Develop our systems catalogue by creating new part codes, product descriptions etc
- Order management, including backlog reporting
- Onboarding new vendors and distributors onto our systems
- Warehouse management with our logistics partners
- Support our Export team with any US imports or exports
- Manage the customer returns process
- Support and post-sale queries
- Contribute to the development of our preferred list of suppliers
- Microsoft Office
- Written Communication
- Oral Communication
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 9 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.