Remote Loan Underwriter positions available! Equipment will be provided. Positions are working from your home office and require a high speed internet connection. Selected candidates may be located in DE, DC, ME, MD, MA, NJ, PA, RI, VA or VT. Targeted start date is April 19th. Hours are 8:30am - 5pm, Monday thru Friday.
Underwrites and evaluates conventional, FHA, VA, and CRA Residential Mortgage applications in compliance with bank policies and procedures. Underwrites and evaluates Home Equity and Consumer Loans.
• Underwrites all types of income, all product types including ethical and salable residential mortgage loans and consumer loans and evaluates risk while ensuring the quality of each loan
• Approves loans, issues alternative options, or adverse action
• Validates the data entry to the appropriate Loan Operating System and evaluates all applicable documentation; informs Processor of any additional items necessary
• Demonstrates in-depth knowledge of regulatory, investor and departmental lending policies
• Identifies loans for exceptions
• Manages integrity issues and ensures files are compliant
• Maintains knowledge of loan product guidelines, internal policies and procedures, and regulatory requirements
- Underwriting (2 years of experience is required)
- Mortgage Underwriting
- Mortgage Lending
- Loan Processing
- Compliance Requirements (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.