THIS POSITION IS A VIRTUAL POSITION THAT WILL PROVIDE EQUIPMENT FOR YOU. OUR NEAREST START DATE IS MAY 2021. Position: Customer Service Representative Location: Work-From-Home *Due to COVID-19 this role will be a work-from-home position as it is not recommended to gather together in the office.* Hours of operation: Monday-Friday 7am-7pm EST Saturday 8am-5pm EST (Training is 8am-5pm EST. You will receive your schedule at the end of training, which will be a 40 hour work week, and may be 5 eight hour days or 4 ten hour days) Pay: $11-13.00/hr + bonuses*
ResponsibilitiesDuties will include the following:
• Provide excellent customer service while taking 100-120 calls per day (approx.. 15 customers/hour)
• Excellent communications and listening skills
• Handle high volume of inbound transactions across multiple channels with a high acumen towards product, process and support
• Answer billing questions for customer utility or phone bills
• Ability to handle a variety of customer calls, including irate customers
• Proactively educate customers on products and current promotions
• Identify customer needs and concerns while offering award winning solutions in order to create satisfied and repeat customers
• Possess strong soft skills, multi-tasking and ability to problem solve are essential in this role Requirements: -
At least 18 years old
-Authorized to work in the U.S.
-High school diploma or equivalent
-Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug test
-Ability to type 30 WPM (test required).
-At least 2-3 years of experience in a call center environment.
- Call Center Support (1 year of experience is required)
- Telephone Etiquette
- Typing Skills
- Customer Service (1 year of experience is required)
- Basic Computer Skills
- Active Listening
- Basic Software Skills
- Adapting to Change
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7 AM - 7 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.