Are you a motivated CSR interested in working for a world leader in HR services? If so, I’d like to discuss the opportunity in more detail and see if this position would be a good fit for you. If it’s NOT a good fit for you, please refer a friend! Shift Required: M-F 8 hour shift between 630am-6pm Pay Rate: $18.00
ResponsibilitiesWhat Will You Be Doing:
You’ll answer questions about education savings products and services. You will be the
voice of the company and work with each client to answer questions, resolve issues and initiate monetary
transactions. A typical call volume is about 40-70 calls per day. The Right Candidate Will Have:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Minimum one year general experience. Prior customer service experience, preferably in financial services is preferred.
- Ability to relate, empathize and quickly build rapport
- Working knowledge of computer and related software applications
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Demonstrated sound judgment and analytical skills
- Ability to multitask in a highly visible, fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Ability to work effectively with others as a member of a team
- Basic Computer Skills
- Typing Skills
- Telephone Etiquette
- Active Listening
- Basic Software Skills
- Years of experience: 0 years
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 6:30 AM - 6 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.