- Manage Weekly payroll for 300+ employees.
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures.
- Assist the Accounting Manager by facilitating audits by providing records and documentation to auditors.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of payroll updates including new hires, terminations, changes to pay rates.
- General Ledger experience.
Manage Payroll operations and processing to ensure all payrolls are processed timely, accurately, and in compliance with legislative requirements and company policies.
Develop and maintain payroll policies and procedures, facilitate changes in regulatory processing and lead payroll related projects.
Ensure accurate and timely processing of payroll updates including new hires, terminations, changes to pay rates, etc. Addresses and resolves any discrepancies.
Acting as subject matter expert, provide excellent customer service by educating and providing assistance regarding payroll, taxes, wage and hour, garnishments and timekeeping processes, procedures, laws, and regulations.
Manage regular preparation of relevant management reports, including weekly, monthly, quarterly, and year-end reports.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working up to 15 hrs of overtime per week
- Payroll (5 years of experience is required)
- MS Word and Excel (3 years of experience is required)
- Detail Oriented (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Multi-Company Payroll (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Bilingual (5 years of experience is required)
- Compliance (3 years of experience is preferred)
- General Ledger (5 years of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 5 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.