Seeking an organized, quick learner with excellent administrative and follow up skills for a contract to hire opportunity in Maryland Heights! This role involves project management, reporting, excellent communication, administrative support & great follow-up skills. The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of customer/client support and administrative experience with excellent tenure.
This position requires customer service, administrative support and great follow up skills!
- Utilize Microsoft Excel for reporting and progress purposes
- Follow up on an services and provide accurate quote times
- Close out work orders in the system once complete
- Ability to multi-task and handle various projects at different completion stages
- Customer Service
- Administrative Duties
- Microsoft Office
- Detail Oriented
- Advanced Microsoft Excel (2 years of experience is preferred)
- Answering Phones
- Problem Solving
- Working Independently
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7:30 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.