Randstad Carroll County in partnership with a growing Cable Company in Carrollton are seeking Quality Technicians to join our fast growing team! Are you looking to join a growing company, have work/life balance and build a long-term career? If so, we have the opportunity for you! Starting pay is $13 - $13.25/hr with pay topping out at $15.50! If you are safety and quality minded - apply today! High School Diploma/GED required! The Final Inspector is responsible for performing final test on all completed cable products Coronavirus precautions at the facility:
- temperature checks upon entering the facility along with a questionnaire from a nurse
- readily available hand sanitizer
- masks are required,
- consistent/frequent disinfecting of high touch areas
- staggered break times
- social distancing in all common areas
Prior to testing the inspector moves the cable reels to the final test work station, verifies the factory order, checks the product specifications, reviews special customer requests, and preps the cable ends to allow access to the fiber for testing.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- wearing steel toe shoes
- working in a non-temperature controlled environment
- manual lifting up to 50lbs
- standing for 12 hours at one time
- working up to 8 hrs of overtime per week
- working weekends
- Quality Control
- Production Control
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 PM - 5 AM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.