As a Sourcer, you will conduct talent lead generation and pooling activities to attract and cultivate candidates in support of global recruiting needs. Sourcing from strategic channels, you will collaborate with recruiting teams you support to understand and refine the talent profile you provide Internal Description As a Sourcer, you will conduct talent lead generation and pooling activities to attract and cultivate candidates in support of global recruiting needs. Sourcing from strategic channels, you will collaborate with recruiting teams you support to understand and refine the talent profile you provide. Alternatively, you may conduct talent research or market mapping in support of firmwide strategic objectives and other sourcers. You will meet with partners and your manager regularly to advise on talent profiles, present new sources of talent, and receive feedback regarding previously vetted talent.
Leverage existing candidates from firm’s database to deliver diverse pipelines of qualified candidates who convert to full-time hires
• Collaborate with partners, sourcing peers and managers to identify indicators of successful talent and use feedback channels to influence decisions regarding Prospects
• Understand underlying recruiting metrics, demographics, and other data to provide impact
• Assess and employ appropriate social media outlet or job board to expand pipeline when necessary
• Conduct cold-call activities to gauge interest level of researched and referred candidates
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Entry Level
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.