Our Client is looking for a Medical Billing AR Specialist!
- Looking for someone with Medical Billing, Medical Collections or Medical Claims Experience
- The main function of a medical biller is to submit medical claims to insurance companies and payers such as Medicare and Medicaid
- Responsible for the timely submission of technical or professional medical claims to insurance companies
Obtain referrals and pre-authorizations as required for procedures Check eligibility and benefit verification Review patient bills for accuracy and completeness and obtain any missing information Prepare, review, and transmit claims using billing software, including electronic and paper claim processing Knowledge of insurance guidelines, including HMO/PPO, Medicare, and state Medicaid Follow up on unpaid claims within standard billing cycle timeframe Check each insurance payment for accuracy and compliance with contract discount Call insurance companies regarding any discrepancy in payments if necessary Identify and bill secondary or tertiary insurances All accounts are to be reviewed for insurance or patient follow-up Research and appeal denied claims Answer all patient or insurance telephone inquiries pertaining to assigned accounts
- Medical Billing
- Claims Processing
- Government Contract Billing
- Insurance Processing
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.