Randstad has partned with a dynamic insurance company that is transforming, updating, and enhancing its technical documentation and seeking a solid candidate to help this process. This position will be responsible for current technical writing needs as well as helping to maintain the technical writing process moving forward. Additionally, this candidate will be helpful in identifying gaps between team knowledge and overall process efficiencies between the business and IT teams.
- Researches, prepares, and edits systems documents used to train new associates and to provide as a reference for testing.
- Technical writing associated with end users, internal and external applications, etc.
- Work day-to-day within a SharePoint Online site to create and modify site pages.
- Coordinate what documentation will go onto the company’s process documentation SharePoint site.
- Oversee automated documentation request process using Microsoft Power Flows.
- Convert step-by-step documentation created by SMEs into site template process documentation.
- Ensure documents meet specifications and adhere to standards for quality, format, and style.
- Track project documentation through creation, approval, publication, and update lifecycle.
- Coordinate with process SMEs for documentation approvals.
- Coordinate with QA for documentation approvals.
- Manage site organization and permissions structure for documentation.
- Publish documentation onto the company SharePoint site for use.
- Writing - Documentation
- Analytical Thinking (1 year of experience is required)
- Basic Software Skills
- Sharepoint (1 year of experience is required)
- Microsoft Office (1 year of experience is required)
- Verbal Communication
- Data Entry (1 year of experience is required)
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.