Our client in Affton is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join their team! This is a long-standing company with a great reputation. This role will work in the office of the distribution center, so prior experience working in an administrative capacity for a distribution company is preferred. The office is in a warehouse/industrial setting.
The Shipping Administrator will be responsible for various aspects of the order process from order receipt through final order shipment. This includes customer pricing, order tracking, invoicing and documentation. This position will support the Shipping Office in the daily management of transportation related questions, data maintenance, compliance and cost control.
- Excel (3 years of experience is required)
- Purchase Orders (3 years of experience is preferred)
- P.O.s and Bill of Ladings (1 year of experience is required)
- ERP (3 years of experience is required)
- Shipping Compliance (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Freight Shipping (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Years of experience: 3 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.