We have a local Healthcare company that is in need of someone with Full Cycle billing experience and AR follow up. This is a high volume and fast paced environment where you will be working off of 2 computer screens and will be required to multi-task efficiently. You will follow up with customers via phone, email and fax to retrieve any necessary information.
- Responsible for defined accounts receivable. Accountable for reduction of Accounts Receivable equal to goals set by senior management.
- Works with third party insurance and payer contracting department to obtain maximum level of cash to reduce receivable. Follows up with insurers to recover inaccurate payments.
- Reviews accounts to ensure accuracy of billing/charging utilizing knowledge of pre-certification /prior authorization procedures to validate account status. Resolves any problems with billing or handling of accounts.
- Medical Billing
- Claims Processing
- Third Party Billing
- Payment Acceptance
- Years of experience: 2 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.