Randstad is currently searching for a Marketing Manager for a client in the west suburbs. A marketing manager builds that awareness by developing and executing on marketing strategies to meet consumer need — and maximize profits. ... They manage internal teams, craft (or oversee) promotional messaging and products, and work to publish or distribute them to the public via media, advertising, and social media.
- manage and coordinate all marketing, advertising, roadmaps & campaigns
- conduct market research to determine market reruirements for existing and future products, including workign with 3rd party marketing agencies
- analysis of cusomter research, current market conditions and competitor information
- develop and implemenet marketing plans and projects for new and existing products
- execute all facets of 15 tradeshows annually
- develop and manage the agreed to marketing budget
- create marketing presentations
- design and collaborate with retailers on packaging & artwork
- direct outside vendores for design including marketing collateral, photography & video
- art advisement for digital & traditional advertising
- operate social media accounts
- report anaylitics
- Vendor Management
- Google AdWords
- Project Manager
- CREATIVE MARKETING
- Marketing Communications
- Search Engine Marketing
- Years of experience: 4 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.