One of the nations top non profit organizations is searching for their next Talent Acquistion Specialist. Do you have a passion for finding the right person for their next job? Do you love supporting a global mission that encompasses change, engagement and global wellness? This could be your next mission!
- Partners with hiring managers to develop recruitment strategy for each assigned position. Manages the recruitment process to include sourcing, screening, scheduling, interviewing, assessment, extending candidate offers and onboarding. Notifies candidates that were interviewed but not selected, and closes out the position according to policy.
- Educates managers on interviewing techniques, legal concerns, best practices, and strategies for making a good hiring decision as well as the procedures used for a smooth onboarding process. Builds relationships with internal customers to better understand customer needs and proactively counsel on issues such as recruiting, organizational structure, individual and team development, job design, and job descriptions. Works with HR Business Partner or Director, Total Rewards as needed in the recruitment process.
- Utilizes and maintains recruitment workflows and updates in the iCIMS applicant tracking system
- ATS Systems (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Talent Acquisition
- Written Communication
- Organizational Skills
- Boolean Searches
- Years of experience: 4 years
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 5 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.