Do you have experience in administrative work? Are you knowledgeable in the Bookkeeping/Accounting field? You can use both of those skills in this Administrative Assistant/Bookkeeper position. We are currently recruiting for a great opportunity located in Miami. It is a hands on environment with a driven team. If you have experience with Accounts Payables, administrative duties, and you have the ability to be our client's right hand please apply today! You can also email me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Responsible for office administrative duties to support Chief Financial Officer and Administration Department.
- Organization & filing Office documents.
- Preparation of Invoices using the Accounting System.
- Taking US client’s orders.
- Coordinate the charges to client’s credit cards.
- Assist Chief Financial Officer on other administrative duties such as:
- Ordering office supplies
- Processing and directing mail and incoming packages or deliveries
- Researching and booking travel arrangements.
- Administrative Duties
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Accounts Payable
- Years of experience: 1 year
- Experience level:Experienced
Working hours: 8 AM - 4 PM
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.